Espresso Canada's Coffee Subscription Program
How it works:
- Visit our coffee bean collection page.
- Choose the blend that you like.
- Choose the frequency of delivery best suited for you.
- Your first order will be shipped immediately upon purchase.
- Your subsequent orders will arrive on the schedule you chose (e.g., every 14 days).
- Your will be charged each time your order is filled.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time without penalty.
Here's what you get:
- Unparalleled value. You cannot buy higher quality coffee at a lower price. Our customer reviews say it all.
- Guaranteed discount of 12% off retail pricing.
- Flat rate shipping of $5.00 on coffee subscription program. Orders over $99 enjoy FREE shipping. Flat rate applies to a mixed cart as well.
- Brewing at home instead of buying from those hipster coffee shops only increases your savings.
- No more trips to the store for stale, out of date, inferior coffee.
- Fresh coffee delivered right to your door as often as you need it, so you never run out.
- No cancellation or early termination fees.
- Shipping frequency can be easily adjusted.
How much coffee should you order?
This really depends on how much coffee you drink. Each coffee/espresso takes approximately 7g of coffee beans to make. Based on our 454g (1 lb.) bag, you can make approximately 64 coffees/espressos.
For example, if your household consumes 4 coffees/espressos each day, our 454g (1lb.) bag will last you 16 days. In this case, your coffee subscription should be a 454g (1lb.) bag every 14 days.