New espresso machines carry a one-year or two-year warranty. All service is completed on site at Espresso Canada. Full coverage of warranty work can be obtained by calling Philips / Saeco at 1.800.933.7876.
Once you obtain a Service Center number you can bring or ship your machine to our facility. Please refer to shipping instructions on how to properly package your machine.
We often hear from customers who were very disappointed with their online experience. Here is our advice to you.
Be a SAVVY Consumer when you buy online:
- Contact Information- Be sure the company you are dealing with has an actual address and easy to find telephone number. You may want to be able to call and speak to someone to answer your questions or walk you through an issue. We have both an online and store front to meet your needs.
- Sales and Service- An authorized dealer will provide the knowledge to serve your best and product quick and efficient service using original factory parts. Since 1987, we have been selling and servicing machines as an authorized dealer.
- Pricing – Posted pricing ensures what you will charged. Verbal pricing can change at check out. Remember to consider if shipping is included, sales tax or other charges.
- Policy -Ensure the company you deal with has an established and clear policy so there are no surprises. Companies without policy may appear to offer a better price but often have hidden costs. Rest assured with our price guarantee
- Be sure you are ordering from a secure site and that the company does not sell your private information.
- Make sure you are clear about what you are buying - a new or refurbished machine. Note that all machines are tested at the factory and may contain residual water or coffee grinds.